Management level activities as a Lecturer in Computer Science include:
- Mentoring of junior staff
- Communications Officer involving core public engagement
- Industry and PR liaison
- Developing social media outlets; and mentoring staff to use them (recently devised and lead the development of www.facebook.com/cssalford).
- Promotion and participation in creative and web industry networking events.
- Leading Microsoft Academy status project 2011-12 for Microsoft academy status
- Daily management of a large degree programme with around 150 students registered.
- Chair of the staff/student liason committee - formal process to ensure student experience is maintained.
- Annual programme review and maintainance reporting programme performance to senior university management.
Contact Lee Griffiths by email : firstname.lastname@example.org | phone : 01612953658 | social : facebook.com/cssalford
Copyright Lee Griffiths 2012